I will make you a free EA based on your trading strategy

Yes, you can trade multiple symbols and multiple time frames on one EA.

I trade an indicator which I got off the web for free which is profitable. If you can create an Ea for it, it will surely benefit everybody as it will be free here on BabyPips. I am no coder and actually IT Ignorant compared toyou younsters, so I don’t know if I can attach it here.
The indicator is Trend Signal Pro, and earlier one is Trend Signal V2 and the first one I used was Trend Signal C13. It uses arrows to enter and exit, and the only requirement I have for this EA is that it must open orders on a closed candle, and close the order on the first sight of the new arrow in the next opposite direction. If this thing runs on the 1hr TF with majors like EUR, GBP, AUS, CAD, 24 hours and basically always in, it should create a nice profit monthly. You need to have SL as well, but TP is optional because it simetimes makes plenty pips if left alone. This way there will be some small losses too but which becomes irrelevant mostly because of the big profits it sometimes make. Let us know if you are prepared to do this. Thanks!

Hey @OuBallie, This appears to be written by the author of Trend Signal Pro??

Just gotta know where to look… Follow the links… Demo available…

Where do you guys dig up these archaeological threads from…?

Hi, do you happen to have an EA that will close and open trade on any time frame?

EA operation:
-Close any open order at the close or open of a new candle. That’s it.
-All time frames

Thank you!

Hi, I went to your profile and could not find your email.

Could you kindly post it here.

Thanks and regards