I would like to learn more about forex trading i have ideas already about what forex trading is but i want to learn with you thank you

Hello I’m Evaflor and I am newbie here

Hi @evaflor16! Welcome to the community! Have you had the chance to check out the School of Pipsology? How is your learning experience and trading so far? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,thank you it was slight bloody lesson for me but i am very much willing to learn through the help of our known trader how about you? what was your experience in pipsology? it is nice to having a conversation with you😊

I’ve finished the School but I still revisit some of the lessons especially now that I have a demo account. I didn’t know that it’s best to open a demo account as you go through the School because it’s easier to put what we learn into practice.

Anyways, good luck and see you around!

:slight_smile:

Welcome to the trading world. First complete Babypips school. Secondly read quality books on trading. Not just the books with different strategies. Read also about discipline and psychology. Observe charts a lot. Choose a single pair. Try to find different candle patterns. You will find some unique characteristics of the pair. Make your own strategy.

Hello Evaflor, welcome to the forum!

Hello, Evaflor. I hope you are fine. You have made the first step right by getting youself educated about forex first. Many newbies make the mistake of letting their egos go to their head. This forum is the best one for beginners like yourself.

Hello evaflor! Welcome to babypips. I’m also a newbie and learning from the school. Hope to hear more from you and your trading journey.

Hello Evaflor! Welcome to the babypips. Keep sharing your ideas with the community members and keep learning.
Good luck!

I agree, exchanging ideas and asking questions is a great way to learn more about anything, including Forex trading.

Agree, we learn more by discussion rather than just reading about things.

Here you can learn everything about forex trading

I agree. Hearing different opinions about trading expands one’s horizons, and as such it’s very beneficial to do so.

The value of Bitcoin is currently on the downward side. I don’t think it will reach about $50000 this year. I am hoping that it does but i am also very realistic. My question is on what grounds do you think it will reach such level.

Forex means foreign exchange. It is a decentralized platform where you trade a currency with respect to another. You get profit/loss when the value of your currency go up/down. Forex is not an easy task but with time you will understand.

Hi Evaflor, good to have you on board!

Hey evaflor16 ! Welcome to Babypips. You’ll find a lot of newbies here like yourself. There’s so much to learn on your forex journey. All the best! :slight_smile:

You are advised to spend some time on the demo account (atleast 6 months) before entering the market. After demo account trading, go into live account with smaller investment at first (with a micro account). You will get success in this way for sure as you would have known to all ups and downs at that time. Thanks!