IC Markets Scam or You can Call it illegal Tactics

which broker did that? was that a live account?

They are a scam house. Close my position when I am winning more than 500k usd and took away all the money in my account.

Can you provide evidence about it?

Guys unfortunately I found this forum when it was too late . I’m from Australia and recently lost huge amount of money due to ICmarket unfair tactics and still suffering because of this issue.

I have an ongoing legal proceedings and cannot disclose the whole case here but later I upload all the documents after court outcome.

I hired a local lawyer for my case .I’m familiar with all relevant organisations who deal with these sort of firms here. I’m willing to help anyone who have lost money unfairly. I can provide you free legal advise from my lawyer or we can run an online campaign to address ASIC and other relevant authorities.

If you are outside Australia I can help you and we might be able to run a class actions altogether. I suffered badly and I’d like to help other people who are on the same boat as me .I created a new topic called people who lost money by ICmarket .if you have stories please share it. I will try my best to help you. Cheers

Hi mate , I live in Australia and lost huge amount of money because of their actions. If you need help or your case hasn’t resolved yet let me know . I have an ongoing legal proceedings. We might be able to help each other. cheers

Hiya @Asakuratan

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. May please enlighten us on how this happens?

Tnx and best of luck :blush:

1 Like

Hiya @CreativeT

With a money dealing license, you can trade with a third party’s money. May I ask was it an individual account, PAMM(etc etc), or corporate account or what?
You may be discriminated against because of your nationality and country of residence or both.
The day that you made the profit, the AML law would not be applied to your deposits. You may have the right to take the profit but you should get an attorney in law. If you can’t get your profit, but only the original sum get refunded to your clients, you are a profitable trader so think it as a lesson to play regulated, ask your client to fund you when you get money dealing license. I’m sorry if I can’t be any more of help.

Best of luck :blush:

I am so happy I have found this forum at time. When I was choosing a broker, I have read a lot of feedbacks about, but there are different opinions. Then I tried to contact with brokers support team, and for example this broker support wasn’t really helpful. You should wait for answer about 40 min and as a rule you get only links for reading.

1 Like

Usually, before starting work in such an industry, it is very important to find a forum where people who work in this industry will communicate. If you read only reviews, then there is a lot of cheating.

1 Like

@maxpov You are right. I wish I had read all these forums before investing . specially FPA . I thought they were Australian broker then realized it is operating remotely from other countries. that’s my biggest regret these days!