Ichimoku Kinko Hyo 101

guys, can you even read these charts? cmon!
aren’t they a bit overloaded? :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

They are not overloaded. Once you understand them you see that everything works together and if only one thing was missing the system would stop working completely. I suggest that you begin by reading the Ichimokuwiki PDF. Its a very good introduction to the world of Ichimoku kinko hyo.

You can search for it on the web.

Hello guys!

I am also using Ichimoku on my trading. Hope that this thread will continue as I am looking forward for the discussions regarding how to trade Ichimoku profitably.

I use 8,29,34…so far still works for me on h4 …

Problem in the USA. There is no one that can teach you the art of ichimoku. You need to go to japan and find a mentor. I was lucky. My mother graduated from Tokyo u. She taught me

life’s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

Hello Everyone!

I am presently reading Cloud Charts by David Linton and Trading With Ichimoku Cloud by Manesh Patel. I wonder if there are other books or documents I should read about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo?

SZ

Sorry guys but i only have the ex4 file for ichi360v8 indicator. can somebody give me the mq4 file beacuase i cant find it anywhere, the original site is down!

I couldn’t even got the chance to get an .ex4
Can you please share the ex4 of ichi360v8?

Alright, I found it. The website is down now so if someone want this, its here.
I think V2 is still a better one. Its also included.

Hi CloudyPips,

I downloaded ichi360 monitor V2 but I can’t seem to install it. Could you provide more detailed instructions, please? =) Also, more details on how to reposition…Sorry, I don’t know how to offset text. Thanks!

Forex Caliber

A shame all these good threads that die down thoguh

i just started ichimuko myself and really like it. i still have more to learn but i have had good success with it. the trade i did lose were because i tried to let run to long or held because it didnt hit my take profit.being stubborn and trying to get my 1-2 and instead of taking profit i let it become loser
i use tk cross and cloud bo

I trade S&P 500 futures everyday using the kumo & have used the ichiMoku system for options, Forex & futures over charts ranging from 13 tick to monthly. If you want to post specific examples you are on the fence about and what you were thinking at the time I wouldn’t mind occasionally discussing a bit.