ICT guide Help!

Hello, this is my first post! Could someone help me and guide me on how to study ICT materials? There are many videos on Youtube and I feel a bit lost where to start. If someone could guide me I will be eternally grateful!

Hi @jerico1981,

I was not aware of ICT at the time of ascencion, but I have been following one of his disciples, VP at NNFX.

Not far from the top you will find nononsenseforex dot com, look for the page that is headed START HERE. It took me about 25 videos to find the beginning, and I then spent the best part of a month trying to ensure that I watched them in the sequence in which they were intended to be watched.

Good luck

2 Likes

What is it exactly?

Inner circle trader, ITS a free Youtube source of forex trading content!

Thanks i’ll check it!!!

I found a link to an updated series of vids that revamp the 2014 stuff. Thanks for the ask. I look forward to watching these myself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is exacty where I would start

I am not sure if i get it, what is this about?

This is about an approach, a methodology, a vision. I have not yet experienced ICT, but have spent a long time on NNFX. About 10 years ago, I also spent a lot of time on Greg Secker’s approach and I get push feeds on Youtube every five seconds from his mega-marketing campaign. Knowing that such resources exist is the key. Choosing to spend time following them (at no direct cost other than your time) is a toss up between how deep you want to go with theoretical education versus how much practical experience you need to pick up by just going through the mechanics of pushing the button on a trading platform.

I have done plenty of the latter over the past 10 years and figured that I needed to come back and do a lot more of the former. Now that could just be that I am a very slow learner. Or it could be that you could save yourself countless disappointments in the near future by vicarious experience of taking my word for it. I may be just one of the unlucky ones who just can’t get it right no matter what I do. But I prefer to think of it like I am one of the 99% that has not yet “seen the light” but who has the initiative, dedication and patience to wait out the real rewards of pursuing the most fascinating game in town.

1 Like

Searching online i found a guide on how to approach the content on the youtube channel.

Inner Circle Trader Study Guide:

1. Forex Market Primer Course
  2. W.E.N.T
  3. Trading Plan Development
  4. Scout Sniper Basic Field Cuide
  5. Precision Trading Series
  6. Market Maker Series
  7. Pattern Reconigtion Series
  8. If I Could Go Back And Tell Myself
  9. High Probabiility Scalping Series
2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that guide .
I really enjoyed his science of Fibs I believe its called.
He meanders a lot but his content is trading gold

1 Like