ICT's SMT Indicator - not sure if the file's corrupt

Hi all,

I have the SMT indicator loaded into Oanda’s MT4 along with all the other custom indicators. They all seem to work but when I activate the SMT indicator, nothing happens to my chart. I’m manually tracking divergences using the USDx Indicator and the labor helps to get me to pay closer attention, but I have to admit, I wonder if I’m missing out on anything by not being able to use the SMT Indicator.

I’m not trading til next week… I think I’ll watch the U.S Open and space out awhile.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Mike

Hey pipowski, For the ictsmt you have to enter the correct sub symbol under your imputs tab when you add the indicator to your chart.

So what I do is open a fiber chart(line chart) and add the indicator. Then type in GBPUSD into the sub symbol setting. I turn the candle function to false and just use the sma. Clear as mud? :smiley:

Pipmart, this is a [I]huge[/I] help! Thank you. I also discovered, I got so excited by what I learned in the 1st 1/2 of the video, I forgot to go through the rest of it… [I]I’ll bet he explains how to use the indicator…[/I] :slight_smile:

Do you know if I can get the USDx graph into the SMT indicator somehow? (I should probably just [I]finish[/I] the video before I ask anymore questions. But a big “thanks” Pipmart.

Mike

It depends on what broker you are using… You can use any pair listed in the mt4 market watch window. So if you can pull up a reg chart of usdx then you should be able to add it to the indicator. The problem is that some forex brokers don’t support USDX. If you really want it though you can just open a demo account with one who does. You can also find it here: NetDania Charts | Forex Charts from DailyFX | DailyFX Just right click on the chart and you can pick what pair to overlay.

pipmart,

Could you please upload the SMT indicator in this thread?

Thank you.

I tried to attach the file but it wont let me for some reason…
Clarkfx put together a really nice torrent file that has all of the important ict indicatores. Check it out:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/44947-ict-complete-package-torrent.html

Yeah, Clark did a superior job with the file. My SMT Indicator works just fine. The only failure is mine. :54: Thanks again pipmart -

Good Karma to ya!

Mike

Zip collection added to the thread’s first page… thanks for compiling the tools kudos…

GLGT :wink:

1 Like

Hi ! How can I get the indicator. Thank you