Ideas on Cable

Pound take advantage of dollar’s weakness, remain a strong upward strength. Next target would be at 1.3785 and follow by 1.3800.

The pair broke 1.3850, next target is at 1.40.

Sterling is seeing massive appreciation!

The week started with a small gap up but soon recovered. GBP/Usd has lost its upward strength and consolidating its gains, upside limited to 1.3940.

Just out of interest, I think Sterling is recovering some of the massive markdown it received due to the 2008 “Banking debacle”

GBP/USD continues to rise today, but is facing the 1.3950 barrier after the doble top from last week. I think the pair is ahead of consolidation before a move towards the psycological 1.14 level.

Pound seems to be going strong. Watching from the sidelines for now.

Expecting the pair to depreciate this week.

GBP/USD starts the week with a small gap down, but still trade along with a sideways trend between support 1.3975 and resistance at 1.4350.

Good move this week, positive GBP data.

Good entry level for long at 1.37 if reached.

The pair has found support around 1.40, the downside is limited as long as the price holds above it.

The Pound is going up today, it’s looking good.

Gbp/Usd continues its directionless movement with limited upside. 1.4025 become a tough resistance level, bulls will extend further if the pair breaks above it.

The pair seems to hold steady on the downside ahead of US core PCE inflation for January, break below 1.3720 would confirm further decline.

The Pound looks bullish to me, id consider long next week.

GBP/Usd continue to trade in a tight range, remains in the negative territory. Immediate support level can be found at 1.3710, break below would lead the pair decline further.

The best way is to watch the news. They can show quite a general picture that every trader needs before beginning to trade

GBP/USD consolidating around 1.38.

The Sterling seems to strengthen.