Ideas on Cable

GBP/USD found some resistance at 1.3235 and is currently retracing from it. The pair may fall back down towards 1.3150.

Short-term the momentum remains bullish, but the pair upside is limited. GBP/Usd continues its sideway trading just below 1.3200 level.

It’s consolidating sideways above 1.3130, a further move to the upside will likely require a breakout above the last high at 1.3260.

The pair broke out below 1.3130 and continues moving to the downside, next target will likely be at 1.3000.

Once again disappointing Brexit news sent GBP/Usd straight down to near 1.30 level. Well, the negotiation continues. Support level can be found at 1.3010, break below would give the pair more pressure on the downside.

The pair did find some support around 1.3000 - 1.3010, the question is whether the move to the downside towards the next support at 1.2930 will continue.

The pair has dropped to the lowest point in 2 weeks, as long as GBP/Usd stay below 1.30 level, the negative momentum would be expected to continue.

At end of the day, there is still nothing new on Brexit negotiation which results GBP/Usd is lacking directional strength. The pair is consolidating below 1.30 level remain in the negative territory.

The downside is not over just yet, I set my target at 1.2785.

Brexit uncertainty continues to weight in on the Pound, there are might be consolidation but the bearish potential remains strong, my target remains in sight.

I agree, GBP/USD is quite bearish, but the breakout below the last low at 1.2780 likely won’t happen before next week.

GBP/Usd pressure remains on the downside, it seems the pair would continue consolidating within the range between 1.2846 to 1.2750.

It did bounce off from 1.2780, next week there will likely be a new test of that support level.

GBP/Usd is consolidating around 1.28 level while the pair remains strongly bearish. Immediate support 1.2775 is critical, break below would lead to further downward movements.

The move to the downside continues, the pair has reached the support at 1.2700 and it may break out below that level. If it does it will likely continue falling towards 1.2650.

The pair is oversold but bearish movements showing no stop sign, the next critical support handle can be found at 1.2700.

So far the pair has not been able to break out below 1.2700 and it is consolidating above that level. The breakout likely depends on the fundamentals until the end of the week.

The pair took a sharp reversal up today, but upside seems capped under 1.2800 level. 1.28 is a critical resistance level, as long as the pair has been kept below this level, the bearish trend would be still intact.

It broke out above 1.2800 and continued moving to the upside, it will likely break out above 1.3020 too.

The pair has gained more than 250 pips and now trading above 1.30 level after the news about PM May struck a deal with the EU on financial services. GBP/Usd is consolidating its gains but there is no indication of changing direction, next target is expected to be at 1.31 level.