Identity might be stolen

Hi @Falstaff
I’m not sure where you are really going with all this
but…[quote=“Falstaff, post:19, topic:125306”]
So why would the “scammer” and the broker both refuse to communicate ?
[/quote]

ANSWER : i’m not sure, Logically i guess they wouldn’t, Not sure where you were going with this ?

You’re right, it’s not hard at all
Scan a good copy in
and you can do it in Photoshop or hell , even in word, Not hard at all
i’m not contesting this, of course you are correct

but there is the fact that the licence has A PHOTO on it
and the photo won’t match

but also , Brokers and Banks have a responsibility under the financial license , they can’t just do this,
if someone did do this, it would be a legal suite against the bank that they were compromised so easily
IT’S NOT THAT EASY MATE

and LET’S SAY IT DID HAPPEN
he can’t be chased for the debt, the bank would absorb the debt then sue the scammer. they would continue to chase him or just write the cost off

LASTLY

I’m not staring crap
but… Was this Sarcasm ?

Mate, so we are clear, I’ve put in an effort recently to be respectful to you and make sure to not say anything that may offend you
Now, this comment doesn’t actually offend me, and i’m not being a special little snowflake or a sensitive princess about it
but, I just don’t want anything to spark up… ok
so,
I’m not really sure if you’re being Facetious or Sarcastic or am i just looking at it incorrectly because it’s text
Let me know ok

thanks

also, when you said “Professional Advice” what were you referring to (which part of what i said were you referring to) i’m just curious

Thank you very much, I feel a lot better now.

I will be filing a police report in Japan to proof that I’m innocent if any of the case actually happens which I hope he won’t.

I don’t think it will either mate, to be honest.
but COVER YOUR ARSE, either way
it’s better to have a police report and nothing comes of it, than to wish you had one and have your life taken away from you.

YOU’LL BE FINE
don’t worry… Relax

Look, you gave away your bank details and proofs of ID to a total stranger on “Facebook” - He used them to open an account in your name and trade money through it.

You know all this and are “Hoping” that he won’t take all your money out of your bank account !

In this life we come across some people who shouldn’t be allowed out in the street on their own :slight_smile:

I’m really pleased you feel better now :sunglasses:

I know I was stupid and I learnt it the hard way now. But I actually drawn on the image but when I sent it, it misplace to another area. So the identity got revealed.

LMFAO ROFL
@Falstaff
i must say that comment was Beautifully and Elegantly executed HEHE
that’s funny.

So that does not happen to you, you must keep all your records very well stored or on your mobile phone where you know that no one else can make use of them. Of the rest I doubt that I can cheat your identity. Unless you are connected to a public broadband connection.

Last time I will say this - Close the freakin’ Bank account !

@lockingkz Falstaff is correct, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY CLOSED THE ACCOUNT YET.
Stop talking to us… GO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT, he’s right
Priorities are Priorities

I have already cancelled the card but not the account yet … I’m a foreign student now… so getting a reply from my bank takes time. I have asked the bank whether they can do anything with the cancelled and they said it’s safe.

Right now I am waiting for a reply how to close an account in oversea.

ok,
Did you get that from the bank IN WRITING
if not
DO IT

Then, YES YOU ARE SAFE
even an email would suffice, an email with the banks logo, Operators ID and that they make reference to your account and account number and conversation that you had and the issue at hand to be stated
and then to say
"Rest assured we are investigating the matter and you have nothing further to worry about"

@Martin K, hahah great comment and revenge plot! :smiley: And @Bob, again a precious post, especially the last sentence haha
@lockingkz, please do not hand over your personal details or make any delas for trading over Facebook again. There are many scammers like this guy so I am not surprised that he blocked you. Was the deposited amount big? Is there a way that your bank could stop the transfer or is now too late?
I agree with the others that you should close your bank account and get a written confirmation from your bank. Make sure to have all the communication with this guy saved on your phone or laptop especially the part for the deposit as a proof just in case. Hopefully nothing will happen but you need to have this covered.

It was just $50 , and it’s already in the live account but it’s not working at all …

I will have to find a way to close my account but … im at oversea so I couldn’t do anything … since the card is cancelled. The people from the bank told me the amount of money in the bank account now cannot be withdraw without the bank card so I guess it’s fine for now.

I have also consulted with the officer and nothing can be done since it’s on the internet… i have to be careful next time. And that’s what the police officer said as well.

@sebastiano
we should get his details , and then go to ebay and auction them off LMFAO
see what we can get and then put it towards trading hehe

we can have an Auction here on babypips
someone starts a new thread and we auction his details off to the highest bidder… LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

When i tried to open an account with XM they told me somebody had already opened an account in 2016 with my details and refused me lol.!
I asked if they had provided id documents they said yes for an hour i was trying to tell them it was not me but they were sure it was
so i demanded to see these documents.?
after 20 mins they said it was a mistake…?? still wouldn’t open account for me though.
Dodgy.
Ive only been trading 6months and i have never applied to any broker before May 2017 so something not right there.