If FxPro good broker?

I need advice on Fx pro are they good ?

1 Like

so many scam broker are available in there right now , so devoid of using practically this is much difficult to recommend at any broker , you can check review in google and you tube.

1 Like

They are decent, i used to use them but now use Oanda

1 Like

I’ve never used them. There’s a broker thread on here somewhere maybe have a look on there.

no experience with them ,
i am checking on FPA about this platform.

As others have stated maybe a simple Google search or the brokers threads here or in other forums

FXpro are good - i’ve used them for quite some time and trade decent volumes from a retail point of view.

You can check any broker on FPA and you’re going to see a huge list of negativity - most traders lose, right?

1 Like

fxpro is fca regulated. I trade them for more than 4 years and never had an issue. I love Ctrader, it has way more tradingpossibilities than mt4. The swap is not great so carrytrading is better done elsewhere. I like most the possibility to add to a position. I let it run for a long time and after that when it gathered a nice amount of swap and is in red, adding makes it less pips in red. It’s an superb strategie imo but only usefull when you are an experienced trader that knows that 20% is to me made in a year instead of in a week. MM is accordingly ofcourse, at least 100 eur or usd per microlot