If I had a magic wand, what three wishes would you ask me to fulfill?

If I had a magic wand, what three wishes would you ask me to fulfill?

Even though we’ve long since grown up, we all love to dream, don’t we? Some dream of a big house in the countryside, with a green lawn and clean air. And some dream of an expensive car that everyone will admire on the street. Dreams make us feel alive, they make us move.

Hello everyone, my name is Invar. I’m a writer, psychologist, and researcher :blush: Right now, I’m writing a book on the psychology and philosophy of trading, and you have a chance to make it onto the pages of history. For this, I ask you to answer just three questions – ‘What three wishes would you ask me to fulfill if I had a magic wand?’

But it’s not as simple as you might first think. These wishes concern not the ‘here and now’, but your past in trading. Remember your toughest times, remember when you wanted to quit trading but some force made you stay and trade successfully.

There are conditions for the wishes – you can’t just wish for the ‘Holy Grail’ right into your head. It should be a wish either to acquire some skill or, conversely, to get rid of something. For example, you might want to acquire discipline and concentration, but get rid of fears. That’s exactly what these three wishes are about.

What three aspects would you improve, and what would you get rid of? Please describe in as much detail as possible.

Your answers will be included in my book. For you, I’m sure it won’t be difficult to write a few sentences, but at the same time, you may be able to improve the quality of life for a huge number of people who will learn this information.

And that’s a significant bonus to Karma, if you believe in it, of course :blush:

I ask you to take my modest request seriously, and I thank you in advance.

Respectfully, Invar

Hi, so do you write a book about psychology and philosophy of trading, but you don’t have any experience in trading. Brave :slight_smile: anyway good luck :slight_smile:

I didn’t say anything about my experience, thats true.

1. Then I’ll start - my biggest fear was the triggering of the stop loss. And the fear was not about losing money, but about the fact that I would be wrong. It was because of my upbringing as a child.
  2. I came into trading with negative beliefs. I thought it was easy and fast. This turned out to be untrue and I would like to correct it first of all if I went back in time
  3. My third mistake was setting goals incorrectly. More precisely, their absence. Training and trading without the goal of becoming a professional is the path to the abyss

However, I think it would be unfair to analyze only my experience in the book. I want to understand the experiences of as many people as possible in order to provide maximum benefit. If you have anything to share, I would be grateful.

check this topic Is It Possible to Trade Without Emotions? Here’s How This Polish Trader Does It!

1 Like

I’m going to go straight to the point:

1-Know all languages
2-Know all programming languages
3-Have a stable mind and be able to control my emotions and thoughts

I think with these three features I can do anything