If You Are "Reasonably" Profitable, Why Would You Sell, Solicit or Even Let The Public Ride On Your Account Thru Copy Trades For A Commission? Isn't That Counterintuitive To The True Nature Of A Real Trader?

Just some thoughts to ponder here. I believe freedom is the true reason for doing forex trading. Then why are some seeking more headaches like selling, soliciting or even letting the public ride on their account thru copy trades?

I think I know the answer, but I love to hear your opinions. :slight_smile:

No to everything.

If you want to go all out, help a man trade for himself.

1 Like

True! :slight_smile:

Nope is the short answer

Kind Regards

Langers

The Scruffy Trader

1 Like

I think I am the perfect example of all you mentioned above.
I am a full-time trader, trading my own money, but I sell courses on Udemy for $10, I have a YouTube channel, I created a public account that my students can follow (I share the MT4 investor password) and can even invest in it.
I’m the prototype of the trader going for additional headache :slight_smile:

I cannot talk for everyone, but my reasons for them is that I already spend most of my time at the computer, trading. I can spend some more time, when the market is not moving much, to create some content for other people.
I have a lot of content for free on YouTube, my Facebook group, I also write on Quora. Then I created some courses, sharing my strategies for $10. It’s a great deal for students, it’s good for me, so I will have a pension in the future.

Regarding copy trading, I honestly do not care too much if someone invests in my trading activity or not. I do it in order to show in practice what I teach in the courses.
I have nothing to hide. If I fail and don’t make profits, it’s right that people will not buy my courses anymore. I’m not interested in selling something that doesn’t work :slight_smile: