If you didnt Trade forex

If you didn’t trade forex, how different do you think your life you be, for the better or for the worst?

Mate just delete this thread. People are trading forex to better their lives. Ask something of value that other traders can learn from. Life would be better or worse- we can talk to therapists if we need, not on a trading forum. Thanks.

Hmm. :thinking: Not necessarily better and not necessarily worse. :thinking: I think that if I never learned about forex, my life would just be a bit less exciting? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: And of course, I wouldn’t be here!!! :open_mouth: So for me, that would suck. Haha. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for a positive reply, I think If I didn’t trade forex I wouldn’t have as much aspirations in my life, and I feel like the journey in forex has taught me a lot about myself and has given me a much better understand about my emotions; so for that I am very grateful.
Forex also gives me the motivation in my every day life to know that there is still a chance for me to better my future without having to rely on another person for money / wage / salary

Hi there, Lao Tzu. The way that can be spoken is not the eternal way…

Forex trading is becoming a part of my life. I’m only on demo now, but I can say already that it’s putting me through the wringer a bit in terms of self-examination. I’m not sure where this journey will lead me, but so far it’s been both difficult and interesting.

I imagine it will continue to be both. I hope that some day it will also be lucrative. :wink:

1 Like

Mmm…I don’t know. I don’t think it would be especially bad or expecially good had I not been trading forex, it would have been different for sure. May be I would have found something else to supplement my income though I doubt it’d be as fantastic as forex trading.

When it comes to crypto trading with forex brokers, bear in mind that you won’t be buying and selling cryptocurrencies in a way that you will own Bitcoins one day and Ethereum the other.

If I didn’t trade Forex I’d be doing something else, obviously. I don’t think much about what could have been as I am pleased with what is.