If you Don't Have a Mentor you are wasting your time

There are a lot of hopeless mentors out there as well.

And if you, as a n00b, land up with one of them, then you are f00cked.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If you are paying to be in a premium trading room, the trader(s) have to be visibly practising what they preach, in real time, and/or prior to events playing out. If they aint practising their own teachings, with on the whole positive results, then don’t listen to a word they say, and stop subscribing.

The clunker-dunce who taught me how to trade, was basically a one trick pony value trader, which may have allowed him to turn $500 into over $1M in crypto (yes really), but left him a clueless voyeur in every other sort of market environment, which of course didn’t prevent him from thinking his methods worked in any market environment, and letting his students think that also…even though he almost never traded anything but the bottom of crypto pump n dump cycles.

Put years on my trader development with all his red herring clunky retail retard Red Herring b.s.

I hate that guy!

when you are your own mentor or when your mentor still hasnt solved it, then of course’ years get added. avoid doing both because youre just as clueless as a bad mentor, maybe more.

get aggressive and hunt down the right guy if you fail its you doing something wrong so maybe you need a mentor to help you find a mentor jc. be humble in your approach since your asking for something invaluable

mentor
johnny

Do you mentor?

humility goes a long way in any elite sport. perfect people struggle with becoming pro anything.

I disagree with you. There are many successful self taught traders and you can also learn on your own if you are willing to take efforts in the right direction. You don’t need a mentor but you really need some patience.

Yes, I, too, am a self-taught trader. In my opinion, if you are patient and devote your time to learning, you will be successful.

It’s not an available option to all! How can I judge the quality of a Forex mentor? It’s not possible actually!

Unfortunately, I don’t agree with you! Manual learning is a long term process but it’s the only one sustainable way!

Really easy to know. They will share their trades over a prolonged period then you’ll soon know if they are making money.

100% I know a trader been doing that for 4 years

Where?

So @Richard_Able-Trading - how much are you or your organisation charging to mentor people? You can respond on this thread (not by DM)

1 Like

Is there a thread for this?

you can make it on your own as i did. but it is still the longest path. my students made it in a fraction of the time that it took me because i mentored them. i was too arrogant a student to explore mentorship so i paid the price in time units. it cost me.

thats why im so aggressive with my team so they dont go down the path i took. also the risk of never making it is higher alone.

I agree what you said but from where we can get Right Mentor ? Some of them Charges excessively high as compared to their mentorship

Is that your helpful contribution. Well done.

You follow their performance on the method they offer to teach over a prolonged period of time.

When I say mentor I mean a proven trader/educator not a necessarily a direct mentor. The post is aimed at avoided the pitfalls and what to look out for with most education being offered is unproven to work and be of value to someone who would like to learn

The obvious fallacy here is that if you can learn from a mentor what you could teach yourself, then that is clearly two sustainable ways to be a profitable trader.

Are they on this forum?

Mentors can be helpful, however, people also need to know how many scammers are out there masquerading as good mentors that really just want to take their money when they are just failed traders themselves.

2 Likes

I’m really confused on his activity; he is pushing Forex mentor’s! But in reality, Good Forex mentors are so expensive!

1 Like