I'm a forex beginner

How do I start to forex? I don’t understand anything about forex.

Hi and welcome. At the top of this page there is a tab called Education at this link

https://www.babypips.com/learn

Go there and start the courses in pre-school and kindergarten, and I recommend taking the quizzes at the end of each topic. That way when you revisit it will keep track of where you left off last time and you can see your overall progress. Don’t think it is a race. I have been doing this for 15 years and still refer back to School of Pipsology. Best of luck in understanding the world of Forex. You will not be bored.

2 Likes

FX trading is speculative and high risk. so take your time learning how to trade properly and proficiently. It’s simple to use, but not easy.

You can learn a lot in here. If not enough (because sometimes we need more info), try to watch some youtube videos. Make sure you watch good youtubers and not “forex gurus”. There are some good books too, if you like to read.

Hey, welcome to the forum. If you want to learn about forex and become a trader, I would suggest you sign up for the school of pipsology on the babypips forum. You can also get some help from youtube channels that offer some really great information about forex trading , rest you can search for forex related e-books online or buy paperbacks for the same.

before start trading beginners should start with learning , otherwise the result of trading can be dangerous, so be careful and kick off learning approach first of all.

to start forex is a very simple task but to keep survive successfully in there is a tough game , need most powerful analyzing trade knowledge including great level of patience.

the new Forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning , as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

try to learn from self , its a best education sector from all in online , i hope you will be more knowledgeable , have an excellent journey.

1. Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating ourselves on the forex market.
  2. Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  3. Practice.
  4. Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  5. Know Your Limits.
  6. Know Where to Stop Along the Way.
  7. Check Your Emotions at the Door.
  8. Keep It Slow and Steady.