I'm a newbie and I need help starting my trading business

hi everyone I am new to the forex trading business and I would love to get some tips

1 Like

As a newbie one should focus on developing skills. Successful trading requires a lot of skills both technical and psychological. Start your learning.

Welcome I suggest starting with the education section gain some knowledge

1 Like

Treat FX as though it is a serious business venture, first and foremost. And you will realise you have to have skills and knowledge to become successful. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Best of luck.

Polish your forex trading skills including analyzing the market, your knowledge of the tools and instruments, and whether you are psychologically ready to trade.

Best of luck, please feel free to reach out with any questions and I would be happy to help

You may start here babypips.com/school.

Your primary focus as of now should be to get as much information and knowledge about forex trading as possible and the school of pipsology would be the right way to go ahead. Stay determined and don’t bother with too high hopes.

rading is a risky business that you run alone. It means that you will have to obtain all the information about the market on your own and you better don’t depend on anyone about the moves that you want to make. You have so many ways of learning so you better learn.