I'm Back!

Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember me. I took an unannounced break from Forex to more or less try to figure out my life. At first I did not really miss forex, however the temptation to get back into the game kept getting stronger. Deep down I knew inside that is was key to my finical success and now I am back.

For those of you who do now know me I am nearly 19 and I live in the great state of Washington (great, ha). I have been trading for nearly a year now with about probably a 4 month break in between.

For those new users, baybpips.com is a great site and I fully endorse it. Another wonderful site is the factory. As a new trader I made the mistake of chewing off too much information at once. Indicators there and here and books everywhere and honestly not much sank in. However, I was able to get in a ton of chart time! I think that is one of the most important aspects of trading is chart time. Even if you don’t have a lot of time it would be a good idea to get into a habit of checking charts and reading them at a particular time in the day. So you can easily trace back to yesterday and see how the market moved.

So guys I am back and my first week on my first trade I scored 100 pips.
Here is a picture to the trade, I am quite proud about this one. I am not sure if I got out too early or not. That has yet to be seen.

http://home.natefico.com/trade1.gif

I hope the mods do not mind me posting links to my trade pictures. If it is a problem please make me aware of such.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to chatting with you all in the near future :slight_smile: