Im fresh here rom pakistan

hello
every one ther.
i have one question that why do most traders loss on forex ?
plase coment my questions in simple word

I really want to know the answer. But in my idea its because of risking a lot and not caring about money management.

in this forum community first time i found someone who from Pakistan , its a very common question and answer also common, trader lose from here because they trade with no analysis and always try to bring profit rapidly without learning.

Forex market contains huge risk than other section , so for keeping survive in here in a proper u need to ensure a real risk managing approach.

1 Like

Forex trading is hard.

Hello; Forex is very challenging job but most of the new traders take this business casually!

That is because they think Forex is a quick rich scheme, so they gamble with their money. They don’t use working strategies. This mostly happens with new traders who usually aren’t patient enough to learn all there is. If you are a newbie, you are better off with a demo account for at least 4 months. If you are so much in a hurry to make money, invest in PAMM accounts or copy trades.

So many reasons.

Lack of money management, unrealistic expectations, not being able to handle the stress of a trade moving against them, wanting to always be right, and wanting to make money right NOW makes trading seem much harder than it really is.

You can with a calm long term approach generate profits in forex trading and what strategy you use isn’t even all that important if you have good money management, but you have to accept you won’t be doubling your account every week, month or even year.

The real reason most traders fail is that the way we are taught to think and the attitudes we acquire towards money is not applicable to the environment that is the markets.

Success in the markets and success in our modern society do not go hand in hand. There are traders with 70 plus percent losing trades that are profitable and that is just how their strategy works but most people would give up after a string of 20-30 losing trades. That or have lost all their money before they can even get to a winning trade.

In all honesty profitable trading is not that complex but our overly emotional fear based psychology makes it very complicated.

This may or may not make sense to you but after 14 years of trading in firms, a few years trading in a bank, and now only trading for myself pyschology has been the main cause of failure that I have seen and it is a very broad topic most don’t seem to be able to grasp. :man_shrugging:

beginners try to bring profit very rapidly without learning , as a result when trading practically they become loser and ultimately blame this stock market.

1 Like

No doubt; it’s a very common problem by the newbie’s! Before earning, traders need to spend enough time on learning!

People lose money in forex either because they don’t know what they’re doing or because their broker is a scammer. Occasionally it’s both.

Its not firs time im also from pakistan and the user divert here is joined banypips on my refer. I do not agree that each and every from pakistan does not depend on fire in air trading style. I have my own group from america europe africa and asia what i found the mistakes among all with them ate slightly same. And most traders loose because there are several teason behind this fact. Viw my post 100% expecting retrn in a single day!

Hello!
Most traders are reckless with trades, losing money quicker.
But losing is part of the process.

we don’t feel good when making a loss , but its a best teacher we have from all Mentor.

you said well. generally loss always make us depress but some losses we do with no reason , greed and emotions is that. when we losses by this human nature , its not a loss, its our choice