I'm giving up on trading

no way to ignore the importance of demo at all particularly for beginners level. but sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo. because traders lost interest in demo after passing sometimes.,

Instead of fearing losses and stop trading, think of ways with which you can minimize your loss. Bring up that confident to lessen down this fear.

To add to the wonderful suggestions, take your time to learn leverage, learn it over and over again. FX is a maraton business, your capital has to stay long to survive and increase your chance of learning from your mistakes. See one of the likely cause of your recent failure here

yes, its all about long time process , so by and large lost interest after passing sometimes.

follow my trading tips , i put out some good trades today , get yoursekf back on track

if no patience , i think its important to leave the Forex market place, because market bring profit only for patience people.

Truly agreed!

That’s right! One should try it for sometime, not quit immediately though. But if trades are consistently being ruined due to impatience, then it is better to give it a pause.

Hi Mart,
For purely the reason I can’t get to sleep, I decided to read this thread and go back to its origin in 7Jan19. Ellina_ss first posted at 1:37pm on 7Jan19 and last posted at 2:39 on 7Jan19. A total duration of 1 hr and 2 minutes. That has kept other members busy responding for about 640 days or about 15,360 hours. That is the sort of R rate I would like to see on a trade. 15,360 to 1 or 1.5 million percent return. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree with you on this.

Greed and fear are a big problem in trading. Suppose you did a very good analysis and could have made a lot of profit from that analysis but did not open the trade for fear. I would say trading should be done away with fear. Loss of profit is part of trading. To accept the loss and overcome the fear and join the trading.

1 Like

Well said. Greed and fear are one the biggest challenges one faces a trader. But sooner or later we have to try to get over this emotions as they hinder our trading performance a lot.

It is totally normal we’ve all been there while trading. you can practice in demo account unless you’re confident enough to go live. demo trading will help you learn more about trading and it will help to gain confidence to go live.

It is very important to have a positive mindset in trading. There will be a loss, but to cover this loss, you have to maintain a positive mindset. Never be afraid. It is not possible to trade with fear and greed.

1 Like

Exactly. We shouldn’t lose hope.

Try demo trading for a while and test your strategy first. If you feel confident then only go for live trading.

1 Like

Yeah right, I’m sure practicing enough on demo would help you stay stronger and slowly as you gain confidence start trading with a small amount. And practice mediation for staying positive.

I definitely agree, fear lead to the inability to trade, sell, and buy, leading to all but freezing your trading. Moreover, it can delay your execution or timing strategy. You shouldn’t allow fear to hold you back from taking action. No one wants to lose, but it happens even to the best of us.

Yes, you are right, but you can never make a profit if you trade in fear. Because there is no place for emotion in trading. And the person who trades with emotions will never be able to survive in Forex.

1 Like

You are right, emotions don’t let a trader trade objectively. We have to be head strong to be able to survive in forex.