I'm right here!

Hey yall.
This reminds me a lot of my online classes, I love it! It can be such a challenge to teach yourself(myself really) outside of a regular classroom, and to have this many pipmates(WOAH btw), just puts me at ease. However, I do LOVE a challenge, that’s what got brought me into the Forex Market. Now, I must say, I heard of forex a few months (maybe a year lol) back, and just brushed it off so, I’M GLAD THE UNIVERSE BROUGHT ME BACK.
I am a newbie newbie and just trying to get these lessons in(at a good pace might I add). Are there any videos for any of the lessons? I’m youtubing some things just to get certain notes/tools stuck in my head, but this is such an amazing site that I wonder… videos?
I was brought here by an old… friend, and I gotta give 'em props.

Username, Kianna or Ki(kee), you’ll see me on some forums so if you know what you’re doing, I’M LOOKING FOR YA! I can’t wait to see what this does for the future, and I can’t wait to pass this knowledge along, the more you know!

2 Likes

Hello Kianna! I don’t think babypips has videos for the lessons but you can always read it from here. Good luck on your new journey!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @queenki! I found it hard to study on my own and I also wish Babypips had video version of the school. I feel like that would have helped me a lot. But I just stuck to reading the school and I just repeated the parts that I had a hard time understanding. :blush:

1 Like