I'm up 252%..... By simply using Price action on 1m

Can you share which MA you are using?

Damn. Serious?

ScalpingRus System | Myfxbook

No no no no. Have not blown account. Moved to hotforex with the profit I had in the axi account. :stuck_out_tongue: Uploaded and happy with todays profit. See you guys on the weekend.

I for one am interested. More power to you for keeping your head up and not giving into the negative posts. Care to shed any light on your position sizing?

ā€¦

Cute. Thanks for the smile to go with my morning coffee.

Notice that you have been deleting and re-opening new accounts a few times.

I think itā€™s better that you only maintain 1 account and stick to it in myfxbook so that we can see the growth of the account clearly without confusion.

Amazing to see todays market. We have not been in a range the entire day.

The last one has its start date changed a few days ago, now its deleted completely.

Yep, system was deleted again without explanation. Very suspicious.

Shouldnā€™t that read:

bestpickrus, I just wanted to say ā€œHiā€!

I hope you remember me! :slight_smile:

What I want to say:

1). We both know that you have a very good system
2). We both know that M1 trading is superior to swing trading
3). Please donā€™t pay any attention to the trolls. If I were you I would ban from the thread any troll right after his first post. I hope you know that as a topic starter you have the right to ban people from your thread and know how to do that.

Can you share us the strategy then?

Thanks

Sorry, I canā€™t.

This system is topicstarterā€™s intellectual property, if he wants to share it when heā€™s good and ready - thatā€™s great, if he doesnā€™t want to share - itā€™s his right.

Start a new myfxbook, delete it when it goes wrong, start a new one, delete it when it goes wrong, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat?

If it really works what gives?

Are you sure you want to hear the answer?

I mean not just hearing, but listening and understanding?

The topicstarter explained several times, and I donā€™t think my explanation would change anything.

And besides: I donā€™t want to talk to the trolls.

Delusional.

Please do enlighten me by pointing to a current myfxbook.

Iā€™m not delusional, but you must be illiterate. Canā€™t read or what?

Nobody can enlighten [B]you[/B]!

Thought not.