Important lesson from forex

I keep facing with such a quotes and I think that’s because it is a matter of great importance. Before learning anything about market or at least along side with it we should learn about ourselves.

1 Like

You should maintain track of your investment at all times. With that track, you should be able to evaluate all of your assets and determine whether they are in line with your intended aims. Keeping a trading notebook of your investments can help you make logical judgments while also recording your feelings.

1 Like

How did you learn to do that? I am not patience at all and I know it will cause problems. So, I’d appreciate it if you share your experience.

great.
there is an statement says: “everything comes to pass, nothing comes to stay.” :heart_eyes:

So you’ve learned that the broker is a crucial component of trading, correct?

being patient is something I cannot do. yukh!

2 Likes

great. Tell us how you plan to trade and what factors are in your trading strategies. What factors do you consider?

I am aware that knowing the market is essential. If it’s possible could you share your sources for market knowledge?

I completely concur. ofcourse. thanks

1 Like

What would you choose to share if you had to choose one of your strategies?

A risk management strategy for the capital is critical, but sticking to the plan is even more crucial.

I’m grateful, Nicholas Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Learning new things and staying up-to-date are crucial in every skill.

Although I’m not particularly emotional, I’m impatient and want to see the effects right away. I’m not sure if it’s good or bad.

Like Charlotte, I’m curious about how you mastered emotional restraint. Please share it with us.

If you’re too impatient, you can make rash decisions with terrible consequences .

excellent position to take. good luck with your trading.

I suppose that’s what most traders struggle with when you’re making money, your greed drives you to overtrade to increase your earnings. And when you lose money, you have to overtrade again to make up for it.

1 Like

That is totally correct. This is a vicious circle. A never ending loop of losing money and over trading.

what a wonderful saying. I ought to write it down and stick it to the wall where I keep my computer.

I like to start with a strategy which has a high win rate. I need to work out the rules for setting a stop loss plus either a TP or pyramiding price level.

I already have some personal guidance which is to never add to a loser, rarely use a trailing stop, never use a guaranteed stop. I usually look for strategies which involve setting an entry order rather than going in live