In search of The Holy Grail

Hi everyone my name is Kitaab from Las Vegas and I have been trading for 9yrs. A few years ago I used to post here under the Holy Grail category.
I recently decided to reconnect back with the babypips community. In my search for the Holy Grail, I have indeed found it and it is a representation of your approach to the market based on your personality type. There is no one system that has it all. It is your constant pursuit for perfection in your skill by continuous study of your profession. There is a continuity of new developments in the trading profession and if you have a Grailist personality you would stay apprised of these developments for the improvement and inhancement of your trading. As Bruce Lee would say, no limitation as limitation, no way as way.
If this is your preferred path, find a basic system that works for you and master it. Then add your desired trading attributes by way of new/old systems/strategies as you are inspired to do so.

1 Like

Care to share anything about your strategy or system that you’re currently using? Or are you simply stating a way to find your own holy grail?

What’s your personality type?

Is this the topic you post back then?