Indicator and patterns

That is exactly the attitude that will help you become successful. A good place to start is the Baby Pips School of Pipsology. Also have a look at the YouTube channels of UKSpreadBetting and Rayner Teo - both a great resources.

Also, have a look for some ‘Trading Buddies’. I belong to a small group of traders (me in the UK, 1 in Austria, 1 in Dubia and 1 in the Phillipines). We keep each other sane (sitting in front of a screen can be a lonely, soul-destroying existance), critique each others set-ups and trade management and generally have a good chat about trading and making money. It really is a great support mechanism.

1 Like

that’s nice! i would want to find a forex buddy, hopefully in the same level as me in forex learning so we get to keep tabs on each other.

by “get all the desperation out of us” you mean that one shouldn’t be in a hurry to learn forex?

Not really, no. the idea being is that at the beginning you are overwhelmed by all the different ideas you have to trade and its the excitement or the “honeymoon period” or for some people they turn to trading out of desperation e.g. they see it as a way out of a financial problem. The idea being is that you try a whole bunch of different things and this then gives you the understanding that that approach simply won’t work. Consistency is key here because if you never do the same thing over and over again, how will you ever know what works? It takes a lot of hard work, retrospection and dealing with the biggest problem, yourself !

1 Like

Fundamentally, an indicator provides a sign or a signal that something exists or is true. It is used to show the presence or state of a
situation or condition. In the context of monitoring and evaluation,
an indicator is a quantitative metric that provides information to
monitor performance, measure achievement and determine accountability. It is important to note that a quantitative metric can be used
to provide data on the quality of an activity, project or programme.

1 Like

Rather than getting overwhelmed with the plenty of indicators in the market, it’s better to pick 2 or 3 depending on your trade strategy, and learn all about them.