Indices ,Stocks, and PriceAction

Yea lol, I went to bed afterwards. I was out early.

It’s going to be difficult for me to post live trades in here due to our exchange being open while I’m at work. I don’t have a computer screen, I’m out in the field.

So this thread may also be move of a review and such. But feel free to ask any questions and maybe post a few up as well. Let’s keep the timeframe from 5min-30min charts if we can.

you see $TSLA bro? gapping up about $30 lol

How I get Tesla right now.
But I haven’t checked the price over the weekend.

TSLA

946.8 bro lol

Friday’s high on $TSLA was 910, if it pulls back, look for that area to hold
what a freaking beast guys:

Off to a movie, when I get back in I’ll sit down and see how the day played out. Maybe catch a couple trades this evening.

enjoy it my dude. $TSLA is so over-extended now. i have Puts on watch lol. you gotta learn Options brother!

There’s no need for me to. I can buy or short, and can adjust my trade size to any size I need. At any price I want. It works more like a CFD actually. Which our government doesn’t allow.

lol forgot this is stock and indices thread

Well, true, you’re right. 100x leverage on stocks is awesome. My cfd broker is only 20x. Better for me to just buy Options

Makes sense for your side.

Would’ve been a great day for natural gas lol

Video I caught a few weeks ago with Al Brooks, he can be tough to follow sometimes but is a good video to for someone who is a little more advanced in trading.

1 Like

Update on the Indices.

AUS200
The one from last night I posted.

The updated chart.

Update on the JPY225 chart from last night.

JPY225
Last nights chart

Updated chart.
Zones held and you could have placed orders above each zone.

Updated charts marked zones and ideas I have for trade entries. I know I talked about sell orders, but with such strong moves up I would be cautious about sell orders. And hey if I missed the move down oh well, just take the next good setup.

US30

Nasdaq

AUS200

GER30

JPY225

UK100

1 Like

An update from last nights charts. The blue highlighted areas are the points it moved.

US30

GER30

UK100

1 Like

nice move on oil. 83-84. 1 lot, that’s 1K

That is was, I don’t have a trade alert til above 84.00 at the moment.