Infinite prosperity vs baby pips

So I keep hearing about infinite prosperity and how people are saying its a really good course however what’s the difference between that course and baby pips other than you have to pay for it? I went on their site and went into the chat and started chatting to the lady but when I asked her the question what can your course offer that baby pips can’t they don’t respond? It’s happened twice now? If anyone has done their course please let me know your feedback, much appreciated.

1 Like

It seems they may be having a problem answering your question here !

That was a great question to ask though :smile:

I like it ! :wink:

From the day you enter the forex market until the day you leave "you will hear, about this course, that course the secret course the holy grail course indicators, mentors, whatever else name the come up with to set your money. If you assume they all have some value that will add to you succeed and get better at.

Gut just like everything in forex. Go slow, build a strong foundation and keep building everyday as you trade. Now I love to learn online. Give me something I read it and read it until I understand it. I ask questions and keep doing it until I understand the answer. My wife can’t learn that way, she needs classrooms, mentors coaches etc. There are differene kinds of courses. Some are meant to teach you the basic-es , some offer more than basics, some offer courses & mentors and of course there’s the ones that are just meant to get your money and have very little or no value.

If you start with obvious, Fact there is no charge for babypips school; there is for the other one. Fact. You have a lot of traders that have taken the course and use the concepts they learned from the course to build a successful business; Does the paid course offer that? Fact paid or not forex trading is based on Decisions constantly. The way to make a good decision is to gather relevant facts, list relevant options and pick the least of the evils

No one can argue the fact that going through the baby pips school will at least give you a good understanding of the basics as long as you don’t cheat and take shorcuts. From there and the forum you should be able to better understanding of how to get where you want to go by trading forex

Anyway my opinion hope helps
Gp

1 Like

Well; I see few impressive YouTube channels; although, a number of them are valueless (YouTube videos on Forex).

Yes they do have a lot of videos. I have those too.

Read this thread:

I have never heard of them so I have no opinion about them, but I do think the BabyPips course is pretty good.