Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I shorted EURUSD at 1.3119 on OTE on H4 chart plus Judas Swing above Asian Range. SL was at 1.3130, so not a bad return, although I did make a break-even trade yesterday so I am really behind on my weekly target.

I thought youā€™d put the pieces together from my Edward Norton/Primal Fear reference :wink:

These outrageous, hostile, and arrogant characters I invent are not who I am. I just use them as a tool to prove to EVERYONE how susceptible & fragile their online egos are. Itā€™s dangerous to come on here as ā€œyourselfā€ and talk about your trading, and they should realize it sooner than later.

Team/Group trading just doesnā€™t work on an internet forum. All you get is the lowest common denominator of everyoneā€™s abilities and the crucial trait of independent thinking begins to atrophy.

New traders want their hands held, so by giving them what they wantā€¦ you are actually hurting their trading career!

Awwwā€¦thanks Peterma!

Work kind of taking a way my time and helping my cousin out for her upcoming wedding this Juneā€¦:slight_smile:
Enough with the drama, cat fight, and pillow fight for me with the girlsā€¦this fast few weeks is been long enough for meā€¦lol

Putting on my other hat and getting ready to start bantering with the guysā€¦Ohh its so much fun especially when the guys starts doing their p$sing contestā€¦lol

So carry on and let start making some PIPS!

So, what do you guys think of the price action on the H4 chart? It looks good after that failed final flag took out the highs this morning and has since retraced heavily. I wonder how much action weā€™ll get though given the potential effects of the news events that are taking place this week. I hate it when fiber is so lifeless.

The lull before the storm? - now for direction, fasten your seat belts :slight_smile:

Like watching paint dryā€¦ I donā€™t think there will be any movement whatsoever until the ECB decision, no one is willing to take a chance.

Asking not telling.

Does anyone else see the $ being accumulated long and fiber short? Bonds do look like they have made a high though?

(Edit) Didnā€™t want to post again. Looking for USDX to hit 82.04 and fiber hit Asia high to short it??

Bill, in truth I exited a short for the large sum of 4 pips - this environment suits the smarts, you are right ref accumulation but my problem is to trade it I would have to set a big stop which Iā€™m not prepared to do right now.

The eur/gbp pa, supposedly UK buying euro to settle month ends could be a factor, if correct then they may not be finished until 16.00 - anyhow the lack of direction turns it into gambling for me, so in Dragonā€™s Den parlance - Iā€™m out.

The eur/chf dbl bottom was also making me wary of the short.

It depends on the timeframe,

5-min frame, no, higher highs and higher lows
15-min frame, yes. lower highs, lower lows

this long euro move looks phony.
if ECB were to reverse stance and not change ratesā€¦ there wasnā€™t really a huge fall in fiber on the assumption of rate change so far, so what would the non-change scenario be correcting then.

ā€¦ reluctantly shorting fiber at 44

1.3180/1.32 looking vulnerable hereā€¦

IbePippin I did the same and got stopped out. So late in the day and such a huge move - I donā€™t know WHATS going on. I just canā€™t get why the price wants to up so much with so little retracement. Iā€™ve lost so much this weekā€¦ lol i suck :frowning:

I do think it has reached a potential high. Fib from 1.299 to 1.3117 makes 141 ext where price is finding resistanceā€¦

Iā€™m just frightened now from being so trigger happy.

yes, definite possibility

watching eur-jpy who didnā€™t follow through, and a short harmonic pattern in fiber m30, but donā€™t matter,
when it goes it just does

this looks like some kind of big operation,
does not make sense when you look at other pairs that need show some correlation.

it happens, we may get some kind of explanation later, which wonā€™t make any sense either :slight_smile:

It would appear that someone got wind of the fact that the ECB isnā€™t changing rates. I guess it makes sense given that most traders are short and expecting a rate cut. But nevertheless, WOW at that move coming out of nothingā€¦

Do not stand in the path of a runaway train !! :56:

My LOKZ Reflection Entry (posted earlier, which I did not take) had a DD of 15 pips and up over 100 pips so far. Sigh :34:

After three up days Iā€™m supposing that a Short tomorrow is the more probable, although my trading is drifting towards utilising mostly M15 PA/KSR at the LO, together with Bonds for confirmation. Iā€™m finding that this provides me with the most consistency.

[QUOTE=ā€œrod178;483611ā€]

Do not stand in the path of a runaway train !! :56:

My LOKZ Reflection Entry (posted earlier, which I did not take) had a DD of 15 pips and up over 100 pips so far. Sigh :34:

After three up days Iā€™m supposing that a Short tomorrow is the more probable, although my trading is drifting towards utilising mostly M15 PA/KSR at the LO, together with Bonds for confirmation. Iā€™m finding that this provides me with the most consistency.[/QUOTE]

The bonds were going higher but not the USDx.
If USDx catch the bond move, we should see a down move in Euro hopefully?

maybe theyā€™ll tell us rates are going UP! :o

There was a hint (crack in correlation) LOKZ, which is the only area that Iā€™m comfortable with using Bonds for confirmation. Using Bonds by themselves will result in one searching for Unicorns.

Currently Iā€™m only trading the Fiber, although also use the Cable for Cable/Fiber Divergence.

He he, told you all shorts to watch out, there was a big sign saying ā€™ danger smart money at work aheadā€™