Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

[QUOTE=“BayernMunich;484433”]

Well played good sir ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol! Akeakami? Another one…

No, I’m somewhat more dignified than that individual, but thanks for your interest nevertheless.

I’m not entirely a troll by the way, I do still trade reasonably successfully, although nowhere near as masterfully as the newbies on this thread… Such trading is unfortunately out of my skill range :slight_smile:

stick at it big man, you’ll get there :slight_smile:

Hello,

I ended up shorting at 1.3202. I’m still down though. Over trading the other day cost me 5%… this move literally means nothing to me financially as I traded at 1% and only have 10% open. After my string of losses the other day I went beserk reading and looking up webinars, strats etc etc… i’m testing something new and as you can see that was a good catch, going to test this for a few weeks.

ah, you are too fast! wanted to edit my post. change from “troll” to sock puppet or something else. “troll” is such a negatively charged word. and i also wanted to add that i am not sure that you are AK, still could be, but i would not bet on it. and as i said before, i get your point (which you now confirmed) and i support it. the thread is skewed to this “winning only” mentality, which in my opinion is unhealthy. this “problem” has been adressed by a couple of people now (also by AK i think and some others). thats why i totally get AK’s challenge about the “1 month without this forums”. this forum and this thread in particular has developed a dynamic and life on it’s own, which i think is not entirely helpful for 99% in here, especially because of this “show off” mentality, that everyone will deny, but still inherits this thread! it’s nice to get the basic ideas/tools and all that, but other than that, it is counter effective to be here.

i am a supporter of the idea about leaving this place for 1 month, just to see where that leaves you. i stopped being here regularly some time ago and my trading and consistency has leaped quite a bit. you are starting to get more in touch with your inner self and learn to trust your analysis and just the the trade go after you placed it, knowing that overall this gains will outweigh the losses at the end of the month. this thread however, sends some subliminal message that you need to win at least 90% of your trades, which will skew your analysis, your stop placement and just your trading overall.

ok, that’s it for me. most will probably disagree and say “hey, i like this for learning”. if you have a question about e.g. correlation of bonds, usdx, fiber etc. thats cool. ask it, get it answered. but then move on.

i dont know how to say this in the correct words (i would not even be able to accurately formulate my thoughts in german), but i hope at least one of you SERIOUSLY considers to take a break from this forums (specifically this thread) for just 1 month. or even a week. just see if that does affect you in any way. if nothing has changed, ok, f**k me and come back. but at least give it a try and see for yourselfs! you all got the tools and the knowledge to make it.

i am not going to defend this statement so you dont need to reply.

I’ve tried son, trust me. I think ICT techniques are just too difficult for me to comprehend, sort of like the results posted on this thread… Ah well, look at today’s action, I can see very clearly how ICT’s techniques predicted both the up and down moves… I’m guessing the bonds were flying up and down in perfect sync with the price?

If for you ICT techniques are too hard to comprehend, you can leave this forum we are not holding you by ur hands… free world my friend dont hate just leave :wink:

I learned a long time ago that nothing is easy in trading, not learning, not entering, not exiting.

Many years ago we were at a football game, our team was winning by many points, we were chanting ‘easy, easy’.
An old man cautioned ’ do not shout that, it’s never easy’ - he was right, we won by the skin of our teeth.

Think I’ll take a little break from the forum for a while - have to try and make it a little easier :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me telling me who you are, I’ve been puzzling on it and give up. I realise this post virtually guarantees that you won’t but, well, wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt!

One little note before I go, interest rate cuts mean what for a currency?

So if price is rising instead of falling, how far does it often rise, when it should’nt - ICT teaches something about ote, sweetspot and 79% - draw a fib, the most recent large swing - yesterday’s high to the spike low before the fall just now.

Right up to 79% - to the pip.

Now thinking of going long fibre. 3080

TopFroxx has made the point I intended to. I agree with peterma too, nothing is easy, least of all Forex trading, but from an outsider’s point of view, it looks like it’s all pretty much plain-sailing to your mega-millionaire status based on the results coming out of this thread. I don’t know if you guys are trying to prove the point that ICT techniques work (which isn’t all that hard to do given the fact that they are as old as trading itself), or whether it’s purely for egotistical purposes, but there genuinely are very VERY few in this thread who appear to make losses at any point in their trading careers. I tip my hat to those who do however, such as peterma and TopFroxx funnily enough. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I highly doubt the authenticity of many results posted here.

I can use these techniques to great effect, but every so often I get taken out by the market regardless. I am not afraid to admit that I don’t win all of my trades. Even today I lost a good 30 pips.

I would love to know why you guys get so ultra defensive when I only came here doing exactly the same thing the rest of you are doing? Kuzia, perhaps you can ask the moderators to ban me for poking fun at a very obvious element in this thread, because otherwise I am fully entitled to post here, thanks :slight_smile:

BayernMunich,

From my understanding the main participants on this thread are jonnycab, rod178, topfroxxx, kuzia, peterma to name a few. These guys have been using ICT’s concepts for a long time. If you read the thread you’ll see how many times we update our status to “… stopped out” it happens all the time. But you take partial profits or break even. I mean have you read my comments? I’m failing epicly and admitting it, and I get valuable advice from it.

I don’t think this thread is any ego inflation or anything of that nature. If someone has questions the pro’s here will answer it for you. People here are relatively humble and willing to help.

Time away is always good - Whether from forums, trading in general and whatnot. Get away from it all, it’ll be good for you (and others who are considering it).

Hahahaha, my friend, there should be more people like you in this world. However, as you may well understand, I cannot do that, as it would ruin the mystery :wink: Keep up the detective work though!

Well, I went away, but not for trading purposes but because this site was getting really strange. Now having popped my head back in, nothing’s changed.

Therefore, I sincerely wish everyone all the best before I leave again. Anyone interested in tracking my results, can do so on myfxbook, as per the link posted back in January when the account started.

All the best,

TommyL.

He’s from South Africa

[QUOTE=“TommyL;484502”]Well, I went away, but not for trading purposes but because this site was getting really strange. Now having popped my head back in, nothing’s changed.

Therefore, I sincerely wish everyone all the best before I leave again. Anyone interested in tracking my results, can do so on myfxbook, as per the link posted back in January when the account started.

All the best,

TommyL.[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding someone needs some attention…

[QUOTE=“piptronix;484504”]He’s from South Africa
[/QUOTE]

Puremuscle…?

My dear sir, I appreciate your concern :slight_smile: Unfortunately, the “stopped out” part is virtually ALWAYS at break-even or better, which again means no loss. I just don’t think that the image being portrayed is truly accurate of what trading is really like. As twisted as Mr Ake is, he did get that part right.

By the way, humility and showmanship don’t fall into the same boat as far as I am concerned.

Well spotted sir :slight_smile: Although I certainly no longer call that place my home I’m afraid. I am more than happy to have left the troubles there behind.

I had a feeling you had left, that’s why I said you are from there, not living there.
For all of AK’s disguises I don’t think he would go as far as to learn Afrikaans, lol.