Lolā€¦ Agreed

You have a knack for figuring out who re-incarnation accounts are btwā€¦

Thatā€™s right bub
GLGT :wink:

[QUOTE=ā€œpiptronix;484516ā€]Thatā€™s right bub
GLGT :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Hahahaā€¦ Yes

WOW guys! I been gone forever. I would like to claim that I just took a break from the forumsā€¦ but honestly I have been burnt out on the trading and kinda just let it all go. Going to get back into it again. Wanting to just focus on NYO. Looks like you guys have really come a long way with the use of bondsā€¦ Ill be posting some questions for you all as I go.

Hats off to you Aaron, you had me fooled. But seriously, why are you doing this?

[QUOTE=ā€œRavenRoshi;484937ā€]yeah BitterSea, Iā€™m BayernMunich too, but with that Character Iā€™m going to pretend NOT to be Aaron with every breath that I have!

Also, I got my Proxy servers up, so have fun figuring out which is me and which isnā€™t, LOL

This thread is a Joke, despite ICT being the best trader on the planet. Donā€™t know how you guys managed to turn Gold into baby vomitā€¦ probably some consequence of being scared to ā€œgo it aloneā€. Huddle close together guysā€¦ maybe you can figure it out if you hold each othersā€™ hands long enough! :35:[/QUOTE]

Lol this is going to be a fun game of Guess who? From now onā€¦ Any account created after today is Aaron.

Uh, nice try son, but you are not the owner of this account :slight_smile: Perhaps the mods figured that you wouldnā€™t know who the great FC Bayern MĆ¼nchen is :wink:

So what is the latest on ICT? Is he still making his site or is he coming back anytime soon? Is the myfxbook challenge in the green now? If Iā€™m not mistaken, he has been given back his InnerCircleTrader account, right?

Welkom terug Ak.
Praat 'n bietjie met my in Afrikaans asseblief.

lol, take all the time you need to use an online translator, because if you knew the language like you said you do, then you should have responded ages ago.

whaaat the fā€¦

Hahaha ek wil baie graag weet hoekom jy Afrikaans kan praat my vriend! Is jy ook vanaf hierdie wonderlike land waar niemand van ICT weet nie?

Hahaha, hoe kan ek vir jou wys dat ek 'n Suid Afrikaner is? Dink jy dat Aaron van De La Rey weet? Of braai en boerewors?

wow, this is diverse

i am short cable at 47, this will be a win or a loss cause trade is open. stop above 57, and thinking real move for the day to be short.

one of the reasons was the neat sequence of lower highs and lows in the blue box, and i bet it cause many traders to go short somewhere at the bottom of it when it was visibleā€¦ the shorts would have placed stops above the high at 48, quickly taken out, that is market maker short position, if scenario is correct

other reasons are:
large fall in fiber yesterday and less in cable, 140 pips v. 75 only
the 5553 possible turn point is at 162 ext on the asian range
5553 level took out the stops at 51 swing yesterday
clean stop level just below AR, 5518, protected right before the swift move up

i see in the meantime price has come down some, iā€™ll still post the pic from a few mins ago

edit: taken out at -10, entry did not work out

Hearing about option expiries today at 10am NY Cut today. Does someone has any idea whatā€™s all these about? thanks

EURUSD 1.2830,1.2900,1.2950,1.2965,1.3000,1.3040,1.3065,1.3100,1.3200

youtube - spitting image never met a nice south african.mp4 - YouTube

makes more sense than most of the last Troll posts.

Satisfactory responses. AK couldnā€™t have put that together
Now continue your trolling

[QUOTE=ā€œpiptronix;485121ā€]Satisfactory responses. AK couldnā€™t have put that together
Now continue your trolling
[/QUOTE]

Google translate?

Lol, no.
Thatā€™s what I thought initially, and it still worries me a littleā€¦
But he threw in a few cultural things that has me almost convinced that he is not AK, Iā€™ll give him the benefit of the doubt, but Iā€™m watching haha.
Iā€™m not sure google would have given him the correct grammar , but maybe