Inside Bar Strategy

Expert Advisor checks the currently closed bar with the previous bar, if high and low are within the range of the previous candle EA will set stop orders above and below the inside bar. Stop-loss is set to high / low “mother bar”. Take profit is set by you.

Check editable inputs

Inputs describe
Custom Comment - comment
Minimum distance- it is minimum from high/low inside bar
Magic Long - define own magic number for a long position
Magic Short- define own magic number for a short position
One Cancel Other - you can decide to cancel the opposite pending order if one of them executed.
Take profit in pips - define distance to take profit
mmLots - define transaction lot size

Inside Bar Strategy Profesor Pips Pack.rar (2.3 MB)

Hi @ProfesorPips

I am very new to this and interested in Inside Bar Strategy in general, however I’m struggling with getting my head around installing your file on my MT4, could you provide installation instruction for newbies ?

Thanks in advnce

Hi @Gregoski sure I can, In Monday or Tuesday I will send you user guide, how to install EA in MT4. Regards Greg

1 Like

Many thanks for sending me installation guide profesor, I was playing with your robot and I found mixed results on different instruments and time frames.
In general it looks like it is working but could you please explain the magic numbers and minumum distance. Also what instruments you could recommend and best settings ?
Greg

Hello, new versions for MT5 hedge is now available

Inputs describe

Custom Comment - comment
Minimum distance- it is minimum from high/low inside bar
Magic Long - define own magic number for a long position
Magic Short- define own magic number for a short position
One Cancel Other - you can decide to cancel the opposite pending order if one of them executed.
Take profit in pips - define distance to take profit
mmLots - define transaction lot size

Inside Bar Breakout MT5 H.rar (759.8 KB)

If you don’t know which type of platform you have ( netting or hedge ) check screenshot below

MT5 Hedge