Instaforex, pepperstone & iforex reviews

hi everybody. I would like to know if anyone has tried a broker called instaforex. They are a Russian based broker and from what I can tell from thier site, they have really competive spreads, great offers, leverage up to 1:1000 and a lot of other stuff with seems pretty cool to me. However, my biggest concern with this broker is whether I will get my money back if I deposit my money with them, trade profitably, and then want to withdraw my money. Last thing I want is to lose my hard-earned cash. So if anyone has any knowledge or experience with this broker could you please share it with us.

The other broker I would like to ask about is one called Pepperstone. It is an aussie based broker, it’s got competitve spreads (0.5-1.4), 1:400 leverage, mt4 platform, ecn/stp broker, and you can get all the details for yourself. My question is, has anybody tried this broker and if you have how was your experience.

Right now I’m with iForex. I joined them without doing my research about forex 1st (I’m still a noob at this) and they have spreads like 5pips, & no mt4, no mobile apps (which I like since it helps me monitor my trades even when I’m at work). But anyway, I’m still to place my 1st trade with them and to make a withdrawal to really see what they are like. But so far their staff have been really helpful in getting me set up. Will update you more once I have more experience. Happy trading.

I trade with insta for about a half a year. And i’ve had withdrawn my profit tens times and had no problem with them.

i’ve been trading using InstaForex for almost a year…no problem at all…jus 2 working days to reach my bank acc for the withdrawal…marvelous

I’m inn the process of opening an ecn account with pepperstone and from what I’ve heard of them they are a great broker. In a month or two I’ll be able to tell you my thoughts on them.

Insta is a bucket shop. They were giving me back money during 40 days!!! They found always new reason why I can’t withdraw my profit. Pick out pepperstone. I worked with them and had no problems.

hey Paul just out of curiosity what kind of account do you have with pepperstone?

I had standard account. It was almost 1 year ago. May be right now they are not so good. But that time I liked their service.

haha, I agree, I think instaforex is a bucket shop. I didn’t end up opening an account with them because I saw some bad reviews for them on Forex Peace Army. At the moment I’ve got an account with Trading Point so I’m hoping for the best with them. I’m still to make a withdrawal with them though.

Hello,I have been with Instaforex more than One year,and I was Their IB too,I am personally like them,their support was Great and fast…include the withdrawal…

Hope this Information may help

Best Regards

Yah, well thanks for your input. But forgive me for being skeptical cuz I’m seeing that you’ve joined Babypips in May '12 and today is 02 May '12. Also I’m seeing that this is your 2nd post and it is in praise of Instaforex. I wish I could trust them more because from their website they appear to have some good offers but above all, the security of my funds takes precedence and is of paramount importance. And also, before I can trust them I would like them to fist resolve whatever issue they have with the Forex Peace Army because anyone who messes with a fellow memeber of the FPA messes with the whole army.

Yes! InstaForex is one of the best broker nowadays.

Your first post ever on Babypips is in praise of Instaforex. I’m really skeptical. You know, the more I hear these praises about Insta the further away from them.

Hmm, lemme see who I should believe, Manson who’s been on Babypips for a while and has 74 posts to his name or you with just one post?? Tough decision indeed.

Actually, Instapips is better now. They have large servers and more traders satisfied with their service now
Hope they could improve in future

wkwkwk instaforex is bucketsop broker withput regulation, always freeze every high news, WTF! SCAM alert on FPA

Stay away from instaforex… For sure