Instagram Traders

Utter scammer bs, IMHO. Anyone can post stock photos of blue-ass water in Greece or rent a Lambo for a day and take a selfie with it.

No matter the industry, anyone promising quick profits or easy money is scamming you.

These guys make money not on trading, They make money on their subscribers! so be very carefull! They will take you money and use them for their future not yours.

1 Like

its scam!!!

I saw a huge number of such pseudo millionaires and I can tell you with confidence that this is a hoax. All their likes, views, and followers are a hoax to lure you into this financial trap. I had a friend who came across one such profile and also decided to engage in trading. He made friends with this trader and he told him that in fact, he does not earn money from trading, but from the money that people invest in promotion. Also, in order to make his popularity look more convincing, he just every day increased the number of Instagram views using a regular service on the Internet. So it’s better not to waste your time and money on such scammers.

I agree. Also, I don’t think successful/rich forex traders are flexing their money or luxury cars on IG.

well cuebanks flexes whenever he gets a new whip, but who wouldnt? LOL

Nobody going to mention this guy > Young, Welsh and Pretty Minted: The 20-year-old online trader who makes up to £200,000 a year - BBC Three

And how he was found out > Ashley Richards a Forex Scam Marketer, given free platform by BBC Three - what a joke.

1 Like

lol havent seen him before. I mean its easy to see who’s a scammer and who actually knows how to trade in my opinion.

Nobody can’t get you to guarantee of future profit. If someone really has success experience, then he (or she) showed you only trades history and have not any posts about luxury life.
Also, you should know, that Instagram post is just a picture and it can easily be faked.
Any trades history must be for a long time and confirmed by an independent service.

Pretty elaborate setup. They put time into this scamming.

Some are legit…here is how to tell Steps approval process criteria of a forex signals scammer - Google Docs

Hey, I’m a journalist, looking to speak to people who have been taken in by forex influencers/ signal scammers. Did you follow the tips of any of the accounts you were following?

90% are marketers who make money off of the affilate links to sign up with a certain brokers and selling a “course” that is likely regurgitated from free sources like this site.

2 Likes

@cashisking86 beat me to it - often these signal services will offer a discounted or free membership if you sign up with a broker they have a “deal” with. They are then making money through you trading from affiliate sign up links - it makes you wonder where the money comes from, trading or the subscriptions/ affiliate payments (and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out which it is).

1 Like

Hmm not that I can say I’ve been scammed. I’ve never joined a paid trading group or anything of that sort.

Completely agree with this. A Paid course is simply an edited free course.

1 Like

A majority of the time absolutely

Look for instagram accounts that are more about trading mechanics and education without trying to sell you a dream.

Hi! Thanks for this topic.

Hi! Thanks for this topic. I just recently got interested in forex trading. The post is not entirely new, but I’m just not that young and to be honest with age I’ve become very trusting