• target 1,9873 | 1,9891 | 1.9909
    =======================================
    Regards

Very good work

Total profit for this week +793 pips

More questions about entries&exits ’ rules:
<[email protected]>
Very interesting …

If you want we can trade or add to that system some indicators to maximum profit.

first rules you can see in their site in “questions&answers” and “forecasts” and in “examples1,2,3”

Why don’t you explain your system here so that we can discuss more about it.

Nic

That system not mine, this is IL’s system, but I use IL’s system and discuss all details in that forecasts. :slight_smile:

Are you connected with intradayleague? Looks to be a new service as there is no mention on the Internet of it anywhere despite the website stating they have been in operation since 1992 - and any service that made 42900 pips in 2004 would be very well known and talked about everywhere!! Looks like a big scam to me - how about posting a few trade setups as you recieve them so we can see the outcome in real-time, rather than after the trades have happened?

42900 pips in 2004 !!
How it can do this ?

I didn’t here about this system before
if it can generate many pips like that, It must be known everywhere.

:slight_smile:

They trade using not only current forecasts but + Minutes Trading with Banks’ recommendations. Looks grate, but thats VIP forecasts - you should download a Skype - then contact with IL and they will give you some detail how it’s work.

Their website was only registered last month (easy to find out using whois) - how long have you been using the service please:confused: ?

since 22 April

Shandy,

Thanks for reminding me of “whois”. People create new websites, tout a record that is phony or back tested, then have people with names that sound as if they’re onto something, like “secretorder” splash the forums with created after the fact trades to entice subscribers. This is becoming a common scam. You can get a name for ten bucks,make a few thousand from subscribers, and then go away when your trades go down the tubes. This secretorder guy is a scammer

I do not wish someone to force to buy this service, I could not share impressions, that’s all. And I’m not a scammer, I’m an alone trader, who use all servicies — so, wants to earn so much money in Forex. not more…
Thank you guy.

I bought IL’s signals for three day starting from last Thrusday for GBP/USD. First signal was 96% buy and cable go down almost 200 pips :-(. Second singal (friday) was buy 75%, but there was no setup which was descriped by secretorder. So I’ll see what signal and result will be monday.

I think it is nice of you to share your forecast here secretorder, about you being a scammer or not I think it is no one’s right to judge, unless they give solid prove.

Whois can tell the website is new or not, but the broker mentioned might have done business since 1992 and didnt have a website back then. From this point, everything is still not certain.

secretcoder himself is not advertising intradayleague, he just answered some questions. He referred it allright, but still not considered advertising, and I dont think it broke any rule at all.

I for one thank you secretcoder for your effort in sending daily forecast, and give screenshots to back it up.

Keep it up and don’t mind people saying bad things, if your system is successful the bad comments will fade away anyway. I am testing it btw :smiley:

Investment Management-Forecasts-IDT
Their web-site was updated yesterday, you can see all services and IDT can show you their work on EA - contact with them and you will be received the investor pass (MT4).

April 22? how is that possible if the site is only up for a month?