Intro & some Qs

Hi Guys and Gals!! I’m Yu, not You. I’m from [B]Japan[/B], just graduated high school, so I’m like a fresh squeeze of orange juice, hope it makes sense. I’ve been studying for almost 2 months in the school section of babypips ( thanks babypips ), I’ve learnt a lot, a hell lot, the word that keeps running in my head - Discipline - is something I hope I can achieve. Since I used to do [B]Karate[/B], I believe I have the discipline, but then again, we are playing a whole different ball game here.

I would like to know, where do you guys come from?

Anyways, I would really appreciate your guys help and support with the many questions and inexperience I have.

[B]One question I have right now is regarding the demo trading account. Is it something I open with after registering with a broker? Or is it something I can open without the necessity of a broker? Please let me know, I will really appreciate the help. [/B]

Let’s work together and achieve our set goals. Sayonara!!

Hello and welcome to our forex community! You can open a demo account by downloading the MT4 platform Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 without necessarily having to sign up with a broker. However, I do recommend that you try to come up with your choice(s) of broker then open demo accounts with them to get a good understanding of how their platform works, how trades are executed, which spreads are better, etc. Good luck in your trading!

I’m also new here… but I’ve already tried some demo accounts… In my opinion, it’s best to try opening Demo accounts with a few different brokers and see how it goes… Every broker offers different terms and it is important that you find one that suits your criteria… remember that demos are free- this is the part that I love, because it allows me to try trading with as many brokers as I want and also allows me to practice infinitely.
Good luck to us newbies… :38: :slight_smile:

Greetings nekojfx and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! You’ve made some great points there, so it sounds like you’re on the right path. Stay consistently focused on the process and I’m sure consistent profits will find you my friend!