Introduce My Self

Hay, im new member in here, my name is Adi and i from indonesia, i don’t know about trading, forex, and anymore, i dont know anything all about in here, but i want to learn in here, learn step by step, and of course i will be patient to learning. So please help me to make me had a money, and im sorry when my languange is bad, cause im still study. Thanks everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to BabyPips, Adi. Start with the school here. It’s the best place to start.

1 Like

yes , its a good suggestion , school is very supportive as a newcomer , just go through the school level minimum for 2 times. and trade in a demo account . thanks all.

1 Like

Hello Adi , hope you are very well right now , feel free to ask any question you need to know , have you finished any basic level of trading?

1 Like

its more appropriate for you to finish the psychology of school which is the master place to become knowledgeable trader very rapidly. so move on there.

1 Like

baby pips school + demo in a micro account = the best result when trading live account. thats all.

1 Like

Well said :clap:

Welcome Adi! It’s best to start your education here: Learn How to Trade the Markets

I hope you get to finish all the lessons. Good luck and see you around!

Welcoooome Adi! :blush: Don’t worry! :smiley: I was the same when I first got here a couple years ago. It was something completely alien to me but I just tried to get a hold of good resources to just help me learn the basics of forex at least bit by bit. :smiley: I’m sure you can do it too! :smiley: Good luuuuck!

welcome to this forum , have a great journey with learning everything from this forum. good luck

if not finished at any basic level of trading , can choose the psychology of school , its a great choice for all beginners.