Introduce myself /Newbie

Hi Guys
I am a completely new into FX but willing and determent to learn and grow. I am from UK London but my background is African been in the UK for over 10years and started hearing about stock market like bitcoins and etc…
so I thought of starting investing in something like oil or petroleum and all those type of things. End of the day it took me time to get involved in stock market but I came to the decision to build up my skills to invest in FX or Stock markets …My hopes is to benefit and learn as much as I can to understand this and support my family, future wife and community financially .My goal is to go to Hajj one day get my mom a house and help to build my community

Hi :slight_smile: this is long journey, good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Hello @Jamil12. Welcome to BabyPips. Good luck on your fx trading journey and your goals. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Hi Greg thanks for your advise I know it is a long journey but I am not in a rush :grinning:

Hi Zianfx thank you for that reply mate hope you doing good I am still on the study The different ways to Trade forex but moving forwards from now on … how you copyng with that