Introduce myself

I’m a female 28 trying to get to know more about forex trading and gain a lot of knowledge on how to do this correctly and what not to do all knowledge is knowledge looking to gain more knowledge from others with great intentions

Hey Welcome! I must say that you are at the right place. You can start from the school of pipsology to learn the basics of Forex, after gaining sufficient knowledge go for practising on demo accounts and be consistent with your practice until you get prepared for the live trading.

As a newbie, it is obvious to be excited about starting your career as a forex trader. But the excitement shouldn’t get over your head and you must make sure that you set only realistic goals. First, do your learning and then set your goals that you think you will be able to achieve.

Hi and welcome to this amazing platform! Try to become a good decision-maker who understands the market and tweak plans as per the requirement. Keep moving with the market because the more you move with the market, the better your chances of making profits become.