Introduce Yourself

I’m Emily from the Philippines, not very young anymore but still very much hungry for Learning. I’m so excited to become part of this community. I have been trying to self study Forex for a little over 2 months now and Babypips has been a Major help with my learning. I wanted to master Forex trading because it’s very interesting to know the fact that as tiny and as insignificant as I am, I will be able to control Major currencies around the World. I get to study the country’s Economy and Learn Fundamental and Technical Analysis Tools and more. Now I’m starting to trade using these Analysis in as little as over 2 moths in forex, I’m so proud to say that my progress has been enormously increased base on the profits I made each trade. Real Accounts not demo using my own Analysis and not by any Robots. I will gladly share this site as well to those who wanted to learn Forex like I do.

2 Likes

Nice meeting you, Emily! Looks like you’re off to a good start. Congratulations with your progress and hope to hear more about your trading experiences! Good luck!

Okay, you have very very good plan just please do not forget to share details of your plan when it’s really needed for everyone to make something out of it for any basical reason. I hope it will not really make any sense to any reason out there. I do hope what it is for whatever.

Hello Emily! Welcome to babypips. Glad to see another female trader and that you’re experiencing success in your trading. Do you plan to share your trades here in the journal section? I think that would be helpful to you and to others as well. :blush: