Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone…
I’m Maria and I’m new here. I got this link from my good friend, very grateful to him. Wow! I’m very happy to be here with all of you and this is my first experience joining here to learn Trading so hopefully by learning here I can know more about Trading and how to get profit. Although there will be losses in Trading. So keep it up and don’t give up

Thank you and greetings😇

Hello Maria! There are lots of helpful and experienced traders in this community. I wish you all the best in this journey and hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Maria. We’re glad to have you here too. Make sure to practice trading on a demo account so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , feel free to ask any question you need to know , i hope you will be benefited. thank you

1 Like

sounds god that you already focus on learning approach, but besides this should focus on practice habit , otherwise the result of trading could be worst.

1 Like

when it is time to learning it is more appropriate to trade in a demo account , its a master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forex community.

1 Like

Hello Maria. All the best for your future in this market.

1 Like

welcome to baby pips family , have a very wonderful journey on there. happy trading , good luck

1 Like