Introduce Yourself

Good Day or Evening to every trader. I have been trading for 1 year now and still haven’t found success in trading. I don’t want to give up cause i know trading is a long term business. I decided to come and re-learn again and hopefully one day succeed. I’m currently living in South Africa where unemployment rate is increasing so I want to make money in trading so i get some capital to start a new business venture in Dubai so I create generational wealth for my family

Focus your mindset on the above. Learn, gain experience and let the money take care of itself. There is no short cut. If you try and rush it, you’ll continue to lose money and blow your account.

So the very first focus is on why you haven’t found success. What mistakes did you make and how are you going to rectify that ? Focus on process, do more of what worked for you and less of what didn’t.

Discipline and patience are critical positives. Best of luck.

Thank you for the advice, best of luck to yourself also.

My suggestion would be Focus on developing skills and knowledge. Along with technical analysis, learn trading psychology. Psychology plays a big part in trading.

1 Like

Hello
I hope here you will find many useful tips for your trading.

1 Like

Forex is a very profitable business if done right. It is the biggest market in the world. I hope that you will fulfill your wishes and become a successful Forex trader.

1 Like

Thank You, best of luck to yourself also.

Thank you for the advice, best of luck to yourself also.

Hello mate, it’s very true that trading forex is a long-term business. You cannot expect to see results in a day or two. All the best for your future in forex.

1 Like

It’s very good to know that you have understood that learning forex trading takes time. I would suggest you trade with the trend because the trend is your friend. Wait for the pullbacks and buy low and sell high. And then wait for the retracements and sell again. That is how trend trading will work for you. Best of luck

Welcome to Babypips. Forex, indeed, is a long-term business. You should trade religiously for a year and devote time to learning and expect something in return after that. Backtest, strategize, and trade.