Introducing another baby pip!

Hi!
I’m a tech guy, interested in the markets and rollerblading.
As I was learning to skate, I’ve fallen to the ground lots of times, and I’ve had to lear to step on again and keep practicing, even if I had to wait while using crutches.
At least while learning here if I fall in the markets it would be on my practice account, and it’s not going to hurt that much lmao
Thanks for letting me jumping in!

Hi Andres
Welcome to BP , why do you want to get in to FX ?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi!
I’m actually taking a course on how to trade Forex, and the teacher was an active member of this community while there was a Spanish active section (it’s our primary language), as I don’t have trouble with English I’m here!
For the question itself, I don’t want to depend on only one source of income in my life, and this one gives me the opportunity not to just only to not depend on a physical place to work, it gives me the chance to know myself better and became a better me :sweat_smile:
So, why are you on FX?

1 Like

99% of indicators are useless.
Keep it simple.
Catch breakout and price action.
Trade Time for Uk Open-Uk Close

1 Like

Like you said , building a second income and at same time , soon or later I will go full time in fx , and is true fx will show you many hidden things about yourself that you don’t know exist…
Conozco pocos traders que hablen español, (será porque esto del trading no se me da en manada😄 )Stamos en contacto y bienvenido!!

1 Like

Muchas gracias por tu cálida bienvenida!! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks bannyChen for welcoming me =)
Keep it simple, working on that, it usually works on plenty places!

Good luck with your trading!

1 Like

Good luck, happy trading

1 Like

Welcome to the bp community! Good luck on your trading journey and hope to see more of you here. :slight_smile:

1 Like