Introducing me and my hopes

Hi everyone, I’m here because COVID made me lose job. I would like to try to gain with trading.
This web site was recommended by a friend.
So I hope to gain money for a future with my boyfriend and buy a home for us.

Welcome to a great learning site, by pressing the green education button above. Take your time to consider whether Forex trading suits you and your lifestyle, because it’s a long haul to being consistently successful. 73% of noobs lose their money, and if it was as simple as pressing a few buttons on a phone app, we’d all be millionaires. Sadly, most fall by the wayside.

I’m so sorry about that :sob: But I’m glad to see you still powering through and not giving up! :blush: I hope forex really helps you get back on your feet and achieve your goals! :blush:

Hi and welcome to this platform. You can learn all about forex here and take some interesting courses at the School of Pipsology. You can start learning when you’re ready. Good luck.

I think I should be thankful to COVID-19 because it gave me the time to learn what I always wanted to do full time - FOREX TRADING. Before that, I was only dabbling in currencies part time. But the pandemic was the time when I actually got to start my forex trading career full throttle.