Introducing myself: All about me

Hey, I’m Tamia , I’ve been trying to fully grasp the concept of forex for a few months now. I want to be a trader so that I can live the life I always wanted to live. Get a chance to experience financial freedom. Get a chance to travel the world and prospect. Also so that I can have generational wealth as well.

2 Likes

Welcome, Tamia.

We are very glad to have you on board. I hope we get to see your trade ideas soon.

1 Like

Hi Tamia! Have you finished the school here? Just continue practicing and hopefully one day you’ll achieve your goals.

1 Like

welcome to the madness Tamia. As wonderful as your intentions are, this is the very mindset that struggles in trading. The mindset you need is about probabilities. You need to have the same mindset of a professional trader, focused on numbers and stats and never on the money or lifestyle that money can bring. The love of money is the root of all blown accounts. Money, wealth and lifestyle comes as a side-effect.

1 Like

Hey Tamia, I believe that if you have enough knowledge and can trade effectively, you will be able to fulfill all your dreams.

Hi Tamia. Make sure that you learn and practice enough to be able to go live.

Your enthusiasm is very good for trading. You will learn a lot about forex on this platform. Keep taking relevant courses and do ask a lot of questions. Experienced traders will help you at every step. Good luck.