Introducing Myself - Naz

Hi everyone. I’m Naz from Tehran. I’m in my late 20s. I’m here to learn how to trade and I have started from the school of Pipsology and trying to learn from different videos online. I work for a company from home and this gives me free time to focus on learning. The reason I’m here is I have always been looking for a high paying job based on results. I am hard working and hope this is the one for me.
Wish me luck
Thank you

2 Likes

A baby at birth cannot compete in a marathon, it takes about a year to start balancing on its legs and taking its first steps.
It’s September 2021 and now my firstborn is four years old, even though he’s been running for three years, he still can’t accomplish such a feat.
I am thirty-five years old and cannot run marathons.
There is a fallacy in the market that a trader needs to buy screen time, I have thirty-four years of walking time.
What really matters and what will make a difference in a beginner’s life is the attitude of getting practice through training

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

hi fabricio thank you for sharing your experience with me. It has been nearly a year that I have become familiar with the market. I am still learning to build a good system for myself. and still trying to learn and learn :wink:

1 Like

hi Treeny thank you :cherry_blossom: :blush:

Thank you Leslynann :blush: :cherry_blossom: