Introducing myself (new member)

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeliea and I have been sooo eager to finally be able to begin my Forex journey! I’ve decided to begin educating myself on Forex and getting involved because I want to be able to make something more out of myself in order to be the best version of myself in various aspects. I also want to be able to eventually have some financial independence. I have recently been watching YouTube videos on how to get started but they have all been so confusing, so I am truly thankful to have been introduced to this website. If anyone has any tips or advice for the start of this journey please do tell! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, Jeliea. Remember to start with a demo account so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck!

Apart from this great education site, you need to construct a plan. Here is a link.

demo is the best choice of the traders who are particularly newcomers , but the main problem is most of the beginners dont believe the importance of this trading place at all.

instead of demo sometimes its more appropriate to move on real account , i know its risky to much but its really supportive to make sure live knowledge and experience.

You can visit the educational section of babypips.