Introducing myself

Hey I am new in here and new to trading. Can anyone recommend any book or a good platform to learn from scratch?

Hey Charles!

An incredible start to the Forex journey can be found here on Babypips with the School of Pipsology.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Best resource you’ll find getting started. I’d recommend pouring your time and studies into this course and ignore for the time, most other things. They can often be very misleading or fail to provide proper structure to learn.

If you’re looking for an absolute bone scratching entry level book that will help this overall structure, I’d recommend, “Day Trading for Dummies” By Ann C. Logue.

It provides a great overview of day trading and all your faucets to do so.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome @Charlesdispatcher

As for a good platform…you right on it😏

Explore and enjoy the ride!

Welcome to BabyPips

RedEyeRishMan has hit the nail on the head here! The School of Pipsology is a great way to go.

Welcome to the community, Charles! I hope you’re going through the School here already. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

Helloooo! :blush: When it comes to books, this is a thread I always recommend. :smiley: Good luuuuck! :smiley: If you also have any other questions, don’t be shy to just ask away. :blush:

Thank you all for replying. What currencies are best for trading?

Welcome Charles! Babypips is a great site to learn the basics. You can also check YouTube video tutorials and Tradingview for chart analysis. Enjoy learning!