Introducing Myself

Hi, .
My name is Layla…Recently i have joined this Community Forum…I am basically from Research Firm and i have trading as well as research experience around 5 years.I have a team of 10 research members.So please be in touch for more market updates and profitable signals. That’s all about me.
I hugely welcome to all the traders :slight_smile:

Hello Layla

hopefully with all that experience you can EASE A LOT OF NEWBIE WORRIED MINDS :stuck_out_tongue:

Eric Clapton - Layla

\m/ rock on Clapton \m/

Hi…Thanks for your reply and Thanks for reading my Introduction :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome @Layla11! Thanks for sharing a bit about your background. I’m looking forward to your posts. It might help me in my forex journey. :wink:

Sure :slight_smile: I will mention you whenever i post a signal or any post which is helpful for you :grinning:

Hello Layla! So you’re doing market research? Is that what you mean?

Yes we are market researchers and our research team analyse the market deeply and then we generate signals and news related to stocks,Equity,Forex,Comex and SGX markets.

Sounds that you have a lot of experience! It will be a great experience to read your posts! I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Layla, welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Thanks for Replying…:slight_smile:

Thanks for so kind words…I will make my posts better and will definitely share my experience with all of you…:slight_smile:

1 Like

People on this forum are always willing to help and give good advice, I am glad you’re joining us.

1 Like