Introducing myself

Hello guys! Am actually new here, not that, am also new to forex. for a while I have been reading most of post and comments on forex and I find it very interesting. I believe I have a lot to learn from you guys. Thanks!

Yeah welcome to the community, glad to have you here, if you do want to learn more about forex trading then you are in the right place you would really learn allot here, stay focused.

Welcome to Babypips, @PeterEgwu! You’ll definitely learn a lot here. Enjoy your stay and good luck!

Welcome Peter! :blush: Do you already have a demo account, or are you already trading with a real one? :slight_smile: Good luck with your trading journey! :blush:

hello Peter , Welcome to you. this community is mainly considered as a best place for learning, so you have chosen the right place.

where are you from peter ? and why you have chose Forex ? can you explain some of them ?

Thanks a lot

I started with a demo account, then went live with a $100. But something unfortunate happened, I blew my account upto 80% of it. Then I gradually rebuilt it back to 100usd again, I blew it again down to 15usd. Then, I realised that I was just being awkward in my trading. Instead of sticking to the initial strategy that I started and was working for me, I went astray using another persons signal and that was my mistake twice. Now, I have started building back my account with my own strategy that I started with initially and is working out for me. Thanks!

1 Like

From Nigeria. I chose forex to get a source of income. At the moment I have no job or business, when I heard a out forex I just had no choice but to delve into it. Everything is all about risk. I think I have already learnt my lesson in forex. At the moment, am beginning to enjoy it. Thanks!

Sure, thanks!

its a great place to earn money , i admit . but before earning you should pass some inevitable rules. keep patience first of all, learn market principle accurately and practice in demo. dont try learn more within a very short time. always control emotions when trading. good luck

1 Like

That has been a roller coaster of emotions! :open_mouth: But I’m glad that you didn’t let that just stop you and end your trading career. :slight_smile: At least you know better now! :smiley: Good luck with the rest of your trading journey! :slight_smile: Always rooting for you. :blush:

1 Like

from all trading community this is most active and friendly site, traders always feel free to ask any question . so many problems already has solved in my personal trading

1 Like