Introducing Myself

Hi my name is Linda and I am interested in learning FOREX.

Hi and welcome in babypips community :grinning: if you just start learning about forex, check this website Learn How to Trade the Markets . Regards Greg

sounds really good when any newcomers willing to learn. i request please dont rush when time to learn. besides learning try to keep practicing.

no way to deny the importance of practice account. but the main problem is we always fail to continue this approach. need a long term patience.

Welcome Linda. Wishing you all the success you deserve!

1 Like

welcome to this forum, hope your learning journey will be awesome , good luck

Hello Linda,

Welcome to BP I am newbie too. got registered 10 days ago , went straight to PipsSchool and I am in Kindergarten now , I do watch some videos on YouTube too couple of hours a day. I am giving myself like 6 months just to study before trading demo account unless otherwise. I am taking it like I am studying to get an associate certificate in Forex, so I am not in a rush to start trading. in the future, I will be looking for a trade group to trade together with.
I wish you the very best in trading.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Linda! Good luck with your trading!

Hello Linda! Welcome to Babypips! I guess you’ve already started reading through the School. How is it going?