Introducing myself

Hi my friends! my name is José im from Puerto Rico. I’m 31, I do professional auto detailing for a living by my own. Im looking to educate myself the currency exchange a while time ago, I want my freedom and a young life retirement. I hope to learn, lets get it!!!

Hey Jose, welcome to babypips. Loving the enthusiam. Hoping for the best for you.

1 Like

Hi José - Welcome.

We do not often hear from new members what work they do apart from trading. What would you say are the key skills or guidelines that help you in auto trading? Maybe these might help in some way in your forex trading too…

Hello, The school of pipsology is a good place to learn forex

1 Like

Thank you Karry!!! Hoping the best for you too!!!

1 Like

Well… The first thing is to set a goal. Create an agenda to organize your days in order to achieve to achieve the goal. Staying focused, be consistent, continuing education is very important. Enjoy the process, success is not achieved from one day to another.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Jose. Start with the education section here. Then open a demo account as you go along. Would love to see some of your auto detailing works too. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Hello Jose! You have come to the right place. You can keep yourself updated by visiting BabyPips often.

Thank you!